Popular Posts

Monday, January 9, 2012

The Dental Amalgam Debate



Eat a Thermometer. Save Your Dentist the Time!©

After being diagnosed with mercury poisoning caused by the mercury amalgam fillings in 1985 , I came up with the above admonition / slogan in 1999, even  had a few printed bumper stickers made up for my family and  friends. With a bit of humor, it was my feeling that more people  would take notice. It worked, until the ADA spent millions to  squash the discussion as they have in the past. I do not give up  easily. It's time to bring up the issue again, hopefully to finally achieve my goal with the help of thousands of others. If I (we) can prevent the suffering that I (we) know is being borne by so  many innocent people by documenting my and your stories, all of the needless suffering will not have been in vain.

October 31, 2017 Fortunately, I have been successfully treated by homeopaths and homeopathy for the past three decades. My first homeopathic treatment was by a dentist who was also a homeopath in Florida. He is now retired.