You can visit and add your own story here www.facebook.com/mercury.exposure
Russ Tanner of Herballure
A young 15 year old boy's illness after a dentist filled just two teeth! You will be touched by his mom's account of what happened.
Dr. Benjamin Zander of the Boston Philharmonic relates his story.
Ornella Ciman. An amazing recovery.
Diane Meyer, DDS recovers from her own mercury induced health problems.
Fox News reporter Stacy Case tells her story of mercury induced multiple sclerosis
Part 1 of 3 - Mercury Amalgam Fillings Dangers Jessica Saepoff, DDS
Oral galvanism, Dr. Lisa Nagy relates her story.
You can visit and add your own story here www.facebook.com/mercury.exposure Russ Tanner of Herballure A young 15 year old boy'...
Eat a Thermometer. Save Your Dentist the Time!© After being diagnosed with mercury poisoning caused by the mercury amalgam filli...
There are many ways you can become involved. Educate yourself and others by reading some of the articles I have posted on my blog. If you...
FAQs for Patients | IAOMT Answers to FAQs for Patients